Today Ukraine and all of us are going through hard times - times when our brave warriorsgive their lives for the liberty of Ukraine, when thousands of Ukrainians are forced to leave their nativehomes, when our children are deprived of the right to obtainhigh-quality education because of the constant shelling of the invader. The editorial board of the scientific journal "Security of Infocommunication Systems and Internet of Things" is sincerely grateful to everyone who advocatesstate sovereignty, fighting on all the fronts of this cruel and senseless war!
Despite all the difficulties and troubles, we do not give up and start working on publication of our journal. Guided by the decision of the Academic Council of Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University we announce the submission of the manuscripts for the first two issues.
The journal's policy is focused on open access and compliance with all norms of academic integrity, because we strive to attract foreign authors and readers as soon as possible with the prospect of submitting the journal for assignment of the “B” category (Ukrainian database) and further indexing in the Scopus and Web of Science databases.
Please send your manuscripts and the accompanying documents to the email address of the journal firstname.lastname@example.org.
We remind that the following files are to be submitted to the editorial board:
- Manuscript of the article that meets the specified requirements and is formatted using a template – Template.doc.
- Information about authors (for authors from Ukraine in English and Ukrainian) – About the Authors.doc.
- Consent to copyright transfer – Authors Agreement.doc.
- Proposals of 2 potential reviewers on the subject of the manuscript – Potential Reviewers.doc.
- Archive with drawing files.
- Archive with additional files (if necessary): data, tables, etc.
For additional informationplease contact the following e-mail addresses:
- proposals for cooperation, scientific and organizational issues email@example.com – Editor-in-Chief, Andrii Samila;
- consultations regarding the package of documents, issues of technical support firstname.lastname@example.org – responsible for accompaniment and support, Mykola Khobzei.
We are sure that our journal will gain all-Ukrainian and later – international recognition with a joint effort of the authors, reviewers and editors; so we sincerely invite scientists to prepare the manuscripts of the articles to be published in the journal "Security of Infocommunication Systems and Internet of Things" in order to popularize your achievements.