Guide for Authors
The article must correspond to the topic of the scientific journal and the current state of science, be relevant, not previously published in other scientific publications. Responsibility for the reliability of the presented material, the absence of plagiarism and the correctness of the conclusions, the correctness of the citation of scientific sources and references to them lies with the author of the article.
Manuscripts of articles must be submitted to the editorial board of the journal in electronic form (via the journal's website or to the editor’s e-mail). Manuscripts in English only are accepted for consideration. The length of the article is at least 4 full pages (including tables, graphs, figures): 10 font, spacing – 1.
The structure of the article should consist of the following parts:
- Introduction, which presents the statement of the problem, the relevance of the research, the purpose and objectives of the article, the analysis of recent studies and publications.
- Content sections of the article, which should highlight research methods, present and analyze the obtained results.
- Conclusion, which indicates the prospects for further research.
- Acknowledgment (optional and indicated only if available).
- Author's contribution (the contribution of each author to the preparation of the article is indicated).
- Competing interests (indicate the presence or absence of a conflict of interests).
- Short biography of the authors with photos.
- Information about the article in Ukrainian (title, data about the authors, abstract and keywords).
Article formatting requirements
Authors submit manuscripts of articles to the editorial board of the journal in electronic form only.
Texts of articles are typed in the text editor Microsoft Word exclusively in *.doc format in accordance with the following requirements:
- Publication format А4 (210x297 mm).
- margins of the document: outer – 2 cm, inner – 2 cm, top – 2 and bottom – 2 cm; to top header – 5 cm, to footer – 1.5 cm.
- 2 columns, the distance between the columns is 5 cm.
- folio, outer.
- Body text: Times New Roman typeface, font size 10. The indent of the first line is 0.5 cm. The line spacing is 1.0, justified. Black fonts are used, except for the title of the article, sections and subsections, captions – “ABSTRACT/АНОТАЦІЯ, KEYWORDS/КЛЮЧОВІ СЛОВА, FIG. *., TABLE *.”, first and last name of the author (authors) in the biography section, blue font, accent 1, darker shade 25% is used for them.
- Section titles are numbered in Roman numerals (e.g. “I. INTRODUCTION, II. INVESTIGATION OF FIELD DISTRIBUTION”), capital letters, Calibri, 10, semi-bold, centered. The names of the subsections are numbered in capital letters of the Latin alphabet (e.g. “A. Types of antennas., B. Frequency characteristics.”), Calibri, 10, justified. After the name of the subsection, a dot is placed and the main text of the subsection begins on the same line.
- Drawings in *jpg, *.tif, or *.bmp formats (resolution at least 300 dpi) are placed after the first mention in the text in one or two columns, depending on the size. Figure caption “FIG. *.” – Calibri, 9, semi-bold, then caption Times New Roman, 9, justified. Drawing files must be added as a separate archive when submitting an article manuscript. Drawings created using Word tools are grouped and must be accessible for correction.
- Tables are placed after the first mention in the text in one or two columns, depending on the size. The table is preceded by the numbered title “TABLE *.” – Calibri, 9, semi-bold, followed by the caption of the table title – Times New Roman, 9, left aligned. The main text of the table is represented by 10 point Times New Roman.
- Formulae are submitted in Equation or MathType format, aligned to the center of the text and numbered in parentheses on the right edge (Times New Roman font, 10, regular). Designations of mathematical, physical and other quantities in the text and formulae should be written in italics, except for sin, cos, tg, ctg, etc.; numbers (criteria) Re, Nu, Gr, Ar, Pr, Eu, etc.; rot, div, grad, const, etc.; designations by letters of the Greek alphabet or numbers. Indices in these values should be written in straight letters of the Greek alphabet and numbers, and in italics - in Latin letters. If the index consists of one abbreviation, then do not put a dot after it, if it consists of several abbreviations, then dot is put only in intermediate abbreviations, except for the last one. In the dimensions of the quantities, both letters and numbers are written in direct font. Vector designation can be done in two ways: either with a letter written in italics with an arrow (dash) above it, or with a bold, non-italicized letter.
- Designation of references in the text: when you refer to a formula/formulae, a figure/figures, a table/tables, a section/sections, a subsection/subsections, or a literary source/sources in the text of an article, please use the following designations: Eq. (1), Eqs. (1) and (2); Fig. 1, Fig. 1 and 2; Table 1, Tables 1 and 2; Section I, Sections I and II; Subsection A, Subsections A and B; , [2-3].
- References in IEEE style: Times New Roman, 9, justified. The minimum number of references is 10.
The procedure for formatting a manuscript for the journal article is as follows:
- Title of the article, one column, centered (Calibri 20 font, semi-bold, spacing “after” – 8 pt).
- Name and surname of the author(s), one column, centered (Calibri 10 font, semi-bold, spacing “after” – 3 pt).
- A new line indicates the name of the department, institution, city and country where the author (authors) works, one column, center alignment (Calibri 8 font, regular, “after” interval – 6 pt, indents between institutions of different authors – 0 pt).
- E-mail address of the author responsible for submitting the article to the editorial board of the journal, one column, center alignment (Calibri 8 font, regular, “after” interval – 6 pt).
- Below is an abstract (at least 1800 characters, including spaces), one column, indents: left – 0.5 cm, right – 0.5 cm, justified (Calibri 9 font, regular, spacing “after” – 6 pt).
- A new line indicates a list of keywords, no more than 5, one column, indents: left – 0.5 cm, right – 0.5 cm, justified (Calibri 9 font, regular, “after” interval – 3 pt).
- Next, the main material of the article is presented in two columns, justified (Times New Roman 10, regular font). Interval between section names: “before” – 6 pt, “after” – 0 pt. Interval for formulae, figures and tables: “before” – 3 pt, “after” – 3 pt.
- After the references, a brief biography of the author(s) is indicated, justified (Times New Roman 8, regular font).
- At the end, information about the article is provided in Ukrainian (title, data about the authors, abstract and keywords), text formatting is carried out in accordance with points 1-6 of this list.
The following must be submitted to the editorial board of the journal:
- Manuscript of the article that meets the specified requirements and is formatted using a template – Template.doc.
- Information about authors (for authors from Ukraine in English and Ukrainian) – About the Authors.doc.
- Consent to copyright transfer – Authors Agreement.doc.
- Proposals of 2 potential reviewers on the subject of the manuscript – Potential Reviewers.doc.
- Archive with drawing files.
- Archive with additional files (if necessary): data, tables, etc.
After the editorial board has reviewed the submitted article manuscript and provided favorable feedback, a proofreading of the article is sent to the author for approval of the final version before publication. The article may be returned for revision. Attention, manuscripts are checked for plagiarism!